Lita Reflects On ‘Weird’ Ending To Latest WWE Run & Comments On Potential Return

In 2022, WWE Hall of Famer Lita made her return to the company, taking part in the Women’s Royal Rumble before facing Becky Lynch in a singles match at that year’s Elimination Chamber. Lita then came back for another two matches the following year, joining forces with Lynch and Trish Stratus against Damage CTRL. Speaking with the Toronto Sun, Lita reflected on her comeback and gave some candid thoughts on how it all went down.

“I was really happy to have the singles match with Becky, and then to be able to get in there with Trish and Becky and go against Damage CTRL was pretty awesome, and I feel very satisfied in that,” Lita said. “But it was a little weird, the way it ended, where I had this really fun, celebratory match at WrestleMania, and then the next thing I know, they’re like, ‘Oh, you’re just going to be laying on the ground and we don’t need you anymore.'”

Prior to that moment at the end, Lita had felt like the WrestleMania match could’ve been a good capstone for her WWE career, leaving her feeling “complete.” However, that feeling became somewhat diminished when Lita was written out of the storyline abruptly, with Stratus being the one who attacked her.

While Lita isn’t certain about another return, she isn’t closing the door on it, either. She maintained that she still feels physically able to go in the ring, and she’d accept an offer as long as it was the right one.

“There’s so much talent out there; it’s always fun to mix it up with the current roster,” Lita concluded.

If you use any of the quotes in this article, please credit the Toronto Sun and provide a h/t to Wrestling Inc. for the transcription.

Rikishi Says He Encouraged Royce Keys (FKA Powerhouse Hobbs) To Leave AEW For WWE

It’s been over a month since Powerhouse Hobbs competed in his final match for All Elite Wrestling, then joined WWE as an official Superstar. According to WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi, it’s been nearly a year since he and Hobbs discussed the potential of him making such a move to begin with.

On a recent edition of the “Off The Top” podcast, Rikishi recalled an important conversation he had with Hobbs, a long-time mentee of his, about his future in the pro wrestling business back in 2025.

“I believe it was WrestleCon last year in Las Vegas, he stopped by,” Rikishi said. “He’s always been respectful, even when he was in AEW at the time. He would always, just out of the random blue, text me how am I doing and so forth. We had a little chat. I kind of knew he was going to jump ship. It was easy over there for him in AEW, but he wasn’t being used the right way. It’s like, well, listen, you can always leave and go to WWE. If you’re not happy and it’s not about the money anymore, WWE is where it’s at. Every single wrestler on the planet that’s out here in the independent circuit is gunning to be able to be seen or go to WWE. So I said ‘Take a chance. If you’re gonna take a chance, take a chance on yourself.'”

Evidently, Hobbs followed Rikishi’s advice as he debuted in WWE, under the name of Royce Keys, at the 2026 Royal Rumble on January 31. In his initial outing, Hobbs eliminated former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Damian Priest from the Men’s Royal Rumble match before being tossed out himself by Bronson Reed. As of this writing, the specific WWE brand in which Hobbs will land — “WWE NXT,” “WWE Raw,” or “WWE SmackDown” — is unknown.

If you use any of the quotes in this article, please credit “Off The Top” with a h/t to Wrestling Inc. for the transcription.

WWE’s Big E Explains Why He Views Neck Injury As A ‘Blessing In Disguise’

Former New Day member Big E has been open about considering himself retired following a devastating neck injury he suffered during a match in March 2022. Since the injury, the former WWE Champion has dipped his toes in various hosting gigs, including WWE pre-shows and post-shows, as well as a new venture, a football show called “The Evaluation.” Recently, Big E sat down with 107.7 The Bone and spoke more about his life following the career-ending injury and invoked the “power of positivity.”

“Breaking my neck in many ways was a blessing in disguise because it was a forced stoppage of my career,” he explained. “I’m so grateful for my career, I don’t want anyone to misconstrue that, but it’s also just allowed me the opportunity to try other things. I love getting to see how much I can stretch myself.”

As for his overall health, Big E said he was blessed in that regard, as well. He said while he’s feeling good, he feels for other wrestlers, like Piper Niven and Ivar, who have had issues with their neck injuries that left them in pain. He’s grateful his overall quality of life is like nothing ever happened.

“To this day, I still have had zero issues with headaches,” he said. “No neurological issues. No pain. I didn’t need to have surgery… I was in the gym two weeks after breaking my neck like nothing happened… I’m still not medically cleared because the bone is not healing and forming new bone. It’s forming, like, cartilage, so on that end, it’s not a position to be back in the ring.”

If you use any quotes from this article, please credit 107.7 The Bone and provide a h/t to Wrestling Inc. for the transcription.

Royal Rumble Winner Liv Morgan To Decide WWE WrestleMania 42 Opponent On Monday’s Raw

On Monday, you better watch her, as the 2026 Women’s Royal Rumble winner Liv Morgan has a big decision to make. Will she challenge Stephanie Vaquer of her WWE Women’s World Championship or will she venture over to the blue brand and challenge Jade Cargill of her WWE Women’s Championship at  “The Grandest Stage of Them All” WrestleMania 42 in Las Vegas on April 18 or 19? Posted on WWE’s X account [formerly known as Twitter] this past Friday, Morgan will make her official decision on “WWE Raw.”

Since winning this year’s Rumble last month, Morgan has scouted out the current champions. However, this past Monday, it appears that whatever “La Primera” said to her potential challenger left her speechless and tearful, as the Women’s World Champion said words to the effect that Morgan’s contributions to the sport barely measure up to hers.

Should Morgan choose to challenge Vaquer and win, she would become a three-time Women’s World Champion. Oppositely, if she picks Cargill and wins, it’ll be the first time Morgan has held the Women’s Championship in her prolific career. Going into this year’s WrestleMania, Morgan comes in with several historical feats, including becoming the first female star to ever win the inaugural Women’s Crown Jewel Championship in 2024 and the first-ever four-time Women’s Tag Team Champion (with Raquel Rodriguez).

AEW’s Jeff Jarrett Comments On Sting’s Son Steven Borden Entering Pro Wrestling

It wasn’t long after his involvement in his father’s last match at AEW Revolution 2024 that it became apparent Sting’s son, Steven Borden, had caught the wrestling bug. And after a year or so of training with the likes of Darby Allin and FTR, Borden began working actual matches in late 2025, first starting with independent shows before later wrestling in dark matches for AEW. And it became apparent quickly that AEW owner Tony Khan has big plans for the young Borden, even acquiring Sting’s first ever theme song to play Borden to the ring, both for his dark matches and for Borden’s eventual onscreen debut.

While AEW’s Jeff Jarrett has yet to cross paths with Borden in the promotion, he does have a unique perspective when it comes to the budding star, having been a long-time rival dating back to their days in WCW and all the way through their time in TNA. Thus, it’s not surprising that Jarrett is excited to see what Borden can do with his wrestling career, as he revealed on a recent episode of “My World.” As for how far Borden can go in this business, Jarrett believes that will be determined by how much work Borden is able to get right now, in order to improve his abilities.

“The weight of the world is on the kids shoulders, but man, he’s doing it,” Jarrett said. “Reps, reps, reps, reps, and I’ve said that over and over and over…I just say ‘Nothing replaces reps.’ So I hope he gets as much work as possible.”

If you quote this article, please credit “My World with Jeff Jarrett” and provide a h/t to Wrestling Inc. for the transcription